Friday, June 25, 2010

Killer Birthday Party_continued:

The experience of Cooper's birthday party will help me when my birthday comes around, which is Nov. 2nd-All Souls Day, but we always celebrate it on Halloween. I think the plans might be to deconstruct a crime scene, i.e. me in a body bag, showing up in the trunk of the car at the club that friends will jump out and rope off near the entrance with yellow tape, "CRIME SCENE - DO NOT ENTER" - one of them will grab the gurney waiting inside to carry my body bag into the club, followed by letting me out of the bag for a staged shoot-out with water blasters filled with colored water that stains and then disappears, along with cap guns, and throwing lots of candy from my body bag once we hit the dance floor and take over the club, permission granted by Kat and the management just before the drag show begins at midnight, along with the best music and dancers. I got thrown out of this club on my last birthday for not having my ID, which I dropped somewhere along the way. William not being there to prevent it can help now by not letting them forget it! If the same bartender throws me out again, at least this time - I did it my way!

Here is the theme song playing at the club by my brother-in-law "DJ Peace" that will start the party:

No comments:

Post a Comment