Sunday, March 7, 2010

Week Eight...

This week has been a week of gratitude for me. I am grateful for the experience to work with the people I have been in class with, or academically and personally. I am stricken over the loss of one of my classmates this week, but I am grateful for, and will remember his gifts and abilities which made a lasting impression on me. I hope to learn how to express my gratitude to others in meaningful ways, while they are near, and not take the opportunities I have for granted to make each day count.

The advanced composition class has been great experience for me to think about electronic media and how it shapes our lives. I have gained more experience with using it, and look forward to learning more about it. The semester always goes too quickly! Maybe its my schedule this semester, but the weeks are flying by so fast. I hope to take the Beat Poet course during the Intersession, if it is being offered.

I have no idea what to do with my extra time (jk)... but, I will miss this class! Take care Dr. Hochenauer! Your class challenged me and caused me to think about many things I need to learn. I hope to stay in touch!

Me...reading, and caught looking at my favorite website (had to block it to protect the innocent)

some songs that amazed me this week:
loverman (cover): Martin L. Gore

loverman: nick cave

No comments:

Post a Comment